- Fixes #171: Adhere to Content Security Policy best practices by removing inline scripts.
- Adopted to Django-2.0 keeping downwards compatibility until Django-1.9.
- Fixes #137: Allow standard collapsible tabular inline.
- Fixes #164: TypeError when
display_listin admin contains a callable.
# Fixes #160: Updated ordering values not getting saved in Tabluar/StackedInlineAdmin.
- Fixes #162: In model admin, setting
breaks the sortable functionality.
- Fixes #159: Make stacked inline’s header more clear that it is sortable.
- Fixes #155: Sortable column not the first field by default.
- Fixes #147: Use current admin site name instead of ‘admin’.
- Fixes #122: Columns expand continuously with each sort.
0.6.9 and 0.6.10¶
- Fixes Issue #139: better call of post_save signal.
- Fixes Issue #135: better call of pre_save signal.
./manage.py reorder ..., name the model using
app_label.model_namerather than requiring the fully qualified path.
update_order, to prevent potential naming conflicts.
- Added class
PolymorphicSortableAdminMixinso that method
get_max_orderreferences the ordering field from the base model.
- Fixed: Drag’n Drop reordering now send [pre|post]_save signals for all updated instances.
- Fixed: Reorder management command now accepts args.
- Drop support for Django-1.5.
- change_list_template now is extendible.
- Fixed concatenation if
- Support reverse sorting in CustomInlineFormSet.
- setup.py ready for Python 3.
- Fixed regression from 0.6.0: Multiple sortable inlines are now possible again.
- Compatible with Django 1.9.
- In the list view, it now is possible to move items to any arbitrary page.
- Changed the namespace from adminsortable to adminsortable2 to allow both this
project and django-admin-sortable to co-exist in the same project. This is helpful for projects to transition from one to the other library. It also allows existing projects’s migrations which previously relied on django-admin-sortable to continue to work.
- Fixed #42: Sorting does not work when ordering is descending.
- Using property method
media()instead of hard coded
- Using the
verbose_namefrom the column used to keep the order of fields instead of a hard coded “Sort”.
- When updating order in change_list_view, use the CSRF protection token.
- Fixed issue #25: admin.TabularInline problem in django 1.5.x
- Fixed problem when adding new Inline Form Fields.
- PEP8 cleanup.
- Support for Python-3.3.
- Fixed: Add list-sortable.js on changelist only. Issue #31.
- Fixed: StackedInlines do not add an empty field after saving the model.
- Added management command to preset initial ordering.
- Refactored documentation for Read-The-Docs
- Fixed: MethodType takes only two attributes
- Fixed: Unsortable inline models become draggable when there is a sortable inline model
- Bulk actions are added only when they make sense.
- Fixed bug when clicking on table header for ordering field.
- Fix CustomInlineFormSet to allow customization. Thanks yakky.
- Distinction between different versions of jQuery in case django-cms is installed side by side.
- Added sortable stacked and tabular inlines.
- Fixed: All field names other than “order” are now allowed.
- Fixed compatibility issue when used together with django-cms.
- First version published on PyPI.
First working release.