- Changed the namespace from adminsortable to adminsortable2 to allow both this
project and django-admin-sortable to co-exist in the same project. This is helpful for projects to transition from one to the other library. It also allows existing projects’s migrations which previously relied on django-admin-sortable to continue to work.
- Fixed #42: Sorting does not work when ordering is descending.
- Using property method media() instead of hard coded Media class.
- Using the verbose_name from the column used to keep the order of fields instead of a hard coded “Sort”.
- When updating order in change_list_view, use the CSRF protection token.
- Fixed issue #25: admin.TabularInline problem in django 1.5.x
- Fixed problem when adding new Inline Form Fields.
- PEP8 cleanup.
- Support for Python-3.3.
- Fixed: Add list-sortable.js on changelist only. Issue #31.
- Fixed: StackedInlines do not add an empty field after saving the model.
- Added management command to preset initial ordering.
- Refactored documentation for Read-The-Docs
- Fixed: MethodType takes only two attributes
- Fixed: Unsortable inline models become draggable when there is a sortable inline model
- Bulk actions are added only when they make sense.
- Fixed bug when clicking on table header for ordering field.
- Fix CustomInlineFormSet to allow customization. Thanks yakky.
- Distinction between different versions of jQuery in case django-cms is installed side by side.
- Added sortable stacked and tabular inlines.
- Fixed: All field names other than “order” are now allowed.
- Fixed compatibility issue when used together with django-cms.
- First version published on PyPI.
First working release.